1. Analyze Your Strategy
2. Manage Change
3. Structure Your Planning
4. Think Outside-the-Box
5. Identify Risks
6. Strategy based on Fact
Charts Show Market Position
Dialog with an ExpertSame task, different costs
Your dialog with Business Insight is equivalent to an in-depth engagement with a consulting MBA trained in strategic planning.
You describe your business and the expert system applies principles of strategy based upon the published works of 100+ experts to the unique circumstances of your market.
Every recommendation can be justified by tracing the supporting rationale.
You can hire an MBA to analyze your business,
or you can use Business Insight to do the same things:
- ask every question relevant to the success of your venture
- question your assumptions and validate or challenge your thinking
- point out inconsistencies in your strategy
- be exhaustive; warning of factors that could blind-side you
- identify competitive strengths and strategies to leverage them
- identify competitive weaknesses and ways to compensate
- discover opportunities in your market
- anticipate competitive threats
Mark McNeilly, Steve Gessner,
System Strategy Department, IBM
“We are responsible for market analysis and strategy recommendations in the System Strategy Department at IBM in Rochester, MN.
This software really gave us many insights we hadn't thought of.
After all, the program is called Business Insight.”
President, US Lotteries
“The interview questions alone are worth the purchase price.
We saved $2M by correcting our strategy before we invested.”
Product Manager, Fortune 1000 co.
“Our business is based on a very successful product that rated a 95 on Business Insight's scale.
Business Insight compared proposed changes to our strategy and ranked them lower.
The detailed rationale convinced us Business Insight was right!”
John Sviokla, Assistant Professor,
Harvard Graduate School of Business
“In my capacity here at Harvard I am exposed to many of the new tools for business and strategic planning. Business Insight is the best I have seen.”